Suit for Hire is a challenging top-down action shooter, tactically blend weapons and martial arts together to unleash beautifully crafted violence.
Starting from a simple gamejam project turned fully fledged commercial game, Suit for Hire evolved into an action-movie inspired game built by a very small team. 9 months into its development it found its way onto Steam Early Access, now Godmode Interactive is working hard on providing an experience focused on satisfying gameplay until mid 2022.
- 20+ levels and growing
- Consistent bi-weekly/monthly updates filled with content and new mechanics
- Active community including daily development streams to keep up on development
Early Access Release Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
I buy a lot of games. I play very few. This is one of the most entertaining games I've played in a long time. Classic players who enjoy a good time with straight forward mechanics and lot's o' people to shoot, this is a must have in your steam library.Zaxarion, Steam Review
I really think this game has great potential.MERPTV, YouTube Playthrough
- Original Soundtrack (OST)
- Created by our talented artist, Gerrard Wallace. Listen on YouTube at youtube.com.
About Godmode Interactive
- Godmode Interactive is a small game development studio based in Toronto, currently developing Suit for Hire (on Steam Early Access) and Ronin 2072 (pre-production).
- More information
- More information on Godmode Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.